1. By registering with Triple Arts Academy's Music program(s) , you are committing to either the Full Session (September to February/ February to June). With the exception of 6 & 8-WEEK PROGRAMS, SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS and DAY CAMPS. In these cases, program fees must be paid in full.
SESSION 1: September 12, 2022 to February 12, 2023
SESSION 2: February 13, 2023 to June 18, 2023
2.. Triple Arts Inc. requires enrolment in AutoPay for monthly fees, unless paying in full. Payment can be made by credit or debit card Visa/Mastercard but are subject to a 2.75% transaction fee.
3. All class monthly fees are scheduled to be debited on the 15th of the month in the form of AutoPay through DSP Merchant Services.
4. If the full amount of the tuition is not paid on the scheduled day of each month through the AutoPay, a 5% late fee is applied and the total session amount is due immediately.
5. MUSIC students who wish to change or withdraw from the program MUST give 30 days notice via e-mail before the next scheduled payment, otherwise the upcoming month's fee will be debited.
6. Tuition is non-refundable.
7. If the payment information on file is not available (expired, declined) and no other payment is received, a late fee of $15 will be applied.
8. A $29 fee will be charged for every declined transaction.
9. If two consecutive returned declined transactions occur then the remainder of the year's fees MUST be paid in full.
10. Pro-rated classes are available for new students only, who join the class after the beginning of the month.
11. Music Lessons will only be credited if administration is given 24 hours notification via e-mail of absence, otherwise student must pay for the missed lesson.
12. Students with unpaid balances will NOT be allowed in class.